Hey there everyone! I'm back with this week's Weekly Wishes, a weekly linkup for goals! This link up is run by The Nectar Collective, my new favorite blog and inspiration. I'm finally back and ready to rumbleeee!
This WEEK'S WISHES
- Sit down and figure stuff out. I have so many ideas and goals in my head that I have a hard time following through because I get so jumbled. I'd love to take this week to sit down and write stuff down and be more aware of what I'm doing and how it's going to help me get to my goals.
- Create a daily planner. I've loved using planners ever since... forever. And even now that I'm done with school, I feel kind of lost without my planner. I've used smaller ones before and while they do help in reminding me of simple things, I feel as if I need a big planner to help me stay focused and organized.
- Clean my room. I just want to get everything nice and tidy before I leave for a little vacation to Oregon to see my grandparents.
- Pack ahead of time and plan outfits. I'm always in a rush when I pack so I'd love to plan ahead and prepare. Also I'd love to plan some outfits to film a Fall Lookbook. The scenery will be way more Fall in Oregon than here in SoCal.
- Work on training Lobo. If you don't know, Lobo (wolf in spanish) is my furbaby! He's so adorable and emotional and this will be his first trip anywhere. He's never been away from home and hasn't really been socialized. So this week I'd love to take him on more walks around people and just let him explore a bit more.
- Work on appearance and posts on A&C. I want to clean up the theme and work on some posts to schedule in case I get busy in Oregon.