I was changing my purse this morning and combing through the large amounts of junk I typically keep and suddenly felt inspired to share what's in my bag. Sadly, I can't say I'm always this neat! haha! My purse usually carries tons of old receipts and candy wrappers. Yepp, candy is almost always in my purse haha!
I change my purse wayy too often but whenever I do, I always keep these essentials. Check them out!
- First and foremost: my wallet. No explanation need! haha!
- A lip balm and chapped stick. Some occasions call for one more than the other. My favorite balm is the Rosebud Perfume Co. Rosebud Salve.
- My favorite pair of Rayban Sunglasses.
- Any kind of breath mint or gum.
- Kleenex. Someone always needs a tissue.
- Something sweet. Sometimes I'm out and about and need a little something sweet to hold me over till my next meal. This chocolate bar is Theo Chocolate Coffee Dark Chocolate.
- Eyedrops for itchy allergy eyes.
- My container for vitamins and Advil.
Oh I forgot to mention my bag is just a bag I thrifted. You can see that thrift post here.
I'm currently trying to figure out a blog schedule and organized with my planner but I hope to be posting much more often! Maybe sometime next week I will share my organization tips etc that have actually really worked for me.