I recently took a little trip to Disney Land and absolutely dreaded my makeup situation while I was packing. But then I remembered that this is the first true test I will be giving my newest foundation. After a hours of sweating, I looked in the mirror and was so impressed with my makeup.
Now I have never actually done any sort of makeup posts, which is actually really weird because I'm makeup obssessed! So with my excitement from the staying power of my makeup, I tweeted asking if you guys wanted me to talk makeup essentials for trips and y'all loved it.
Just a quick run down of my skin type:
I have sensitive, some what acne prone skin and I usually get quite oily throughout the day around my T-zone, usually in my nose area.
- Dry Shampoo - Whenever I'm out and about and sweating a bunch, if I get a chance to go back to the hotel or possible pop in the bathroom, (if you have a purse size one) I love to spray some dry shampoo in my hair to keep my hair looking fresh. I love the entire Suave line.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup: This makeup literally does stay in place. Not only that, but it also kept my T-zone COMPLETELY shine free, even when I was sweating up a storm!!! I seriously can't say enough about this foundation. (Theres a picture below of my makeup with no touchups at the end of the day) Oh and it does NOT leave your skin dry!! +++
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid Sunscreen SPF 70: This sunscreen is so nice and really sheer so once you put it on, it really absorbs and doesn't feel like you have sunscreen on. I put this on under my makeup and practically forgot I had it on.
- DiorShow Mascara: Really, all you need a good mascara that lasts for YOU. I've tried water-proof mascaras that flake, ones that people recommend for staying power, new ones, old ones, but at the end of the day just find one that works with your eyelashes and has some staying power so you're not a flaky mess by the end of the day.
- Sephora Liquid Liner: This Sephora liner is really long wear and has never failed me. It lasts all day, doesn't get flaky, and doesn't smudge if I cry.
(This was meant to be a funny picture but I actually thought it
showed how well my makeup stayed at the end of the day)And the pic below was taken mid-day.
Thanks for checking out my first makeup blog post!! Hopefully, if you guys liked this one, I can do more posts for you guys!